6/26/2017

Day 4 - Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

DYLAZDAYZ = DYLA'S DAYS
hari-harinya dyla

Simply like that! this blog is purely what happened in my life, all ups and downs, good and bad things, know me better just read my blog (and instagram), I am a very honest girl (so pede bgt ya) but that's true guys, I can't barely lie. I don't believe people easily. I, whenever think that someone isn't that compatible and click with me I just go, I find myself just like that. That's why, it's not easy to be with me, though I am actually cheerful and bubble I am for some people is not like that though the environment and socially I am awkward. When I am open with someone, I am OPEN like they can dig everything about me, honest elf etc. And I don't like someone who make assumption, meet me in my bad mood and think that I am as bad as when I am in my bad mood.


A story to tell, I once do a PEP talk with D and my (at that time, close) friend from uni, but the result of the PEP talk was different. She makes assumption easily, pfft I just want to pinch her but I can't soalnya aku nebeng dia, lol.

Oh, I don't care what people think about me. For me, what's important is my own thought of myself. Does it make me look narcissist? not sure, but to tell you I have been trapped in not so supportive environment, so I fight alone. Guess! Yet it makes me lovvveeee those people who has been giving me love since that day, I def find my gems too!

Cheers, dyla!